Monday, August 28

Sui-chan dies tonight

i took this from a website....

Sui-Chan Suicide Countdown


"Message: I aptly named myself Sui-Chan because on Saturday, August 19, 2006, At Midnight (24:00 EST) I will go live and commit ritual Hari-Kari live.

I will be the first person to commit suicide over stickam, and until then, I am not showing my tits, or gtfo’ing my own stickam. I will actually not be live before the ritual, since it will require mcuh preperation.

If you are from the websites YTMND, Habbo, 4chan, or ebaumsworld, I don’t want to have to kill you.

Holy shit, Batman! I can’t believe I almost missed this. No matter how hard I try to get away from it, the drama on the Internet always draws me back. Apparently this girl is going to cut her stomach. Sweet!

Normally I’d find snuff films and gory pictures utterly disgusting and meaningless. I used to know a guy who liked to watch snuff-esque material. Today he wears makeup, black clothes and his preferred music is grown men screaming for four minutes. He also sacrifices babies to Sat… No, wait! He does not believe in Satan. He only kills babies for the fun of it. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home